Stevenson formula, 7 days - Experienced walkers - Comfort++
Our "all inclusive" formulas
- Stevenson formula, 14 days (the full historic trail from Le Monastier-sur-Gazeille to St-Jean-du-Gard)
- Stevenson formula, 7 days - Family
- Stevenson formula, 7 days - Experienced walkers - Comfort++
- Stevenson formula, 7 days - Experienced walkers
- Hiking formula, 7 days with a donkey in the Cévennes/Mont Lozère
- Hiking formula, 5 days with a donkey in the Cévennes/Mont Lozère
- Hiking formula, 4 days with a donkey in the Cévennes/Mont Lozère
- Hiking formula, 3 days with a donkey in the Cévennes/Mont Lozère
- Hiking formula, 2 days with a donkey in the Cévennes/Mont Lozère
This walk is designed for experienced walkers, people in good physical condition who are used to walking or regular sporting activities.
(Departure: Langogne, Arrival: Le Cauvel)
This hike includes 7 days walking with stages of 14 km to 24 km.
The trail follows the path taken by Robert Louis Stevenson in 1878 and some of the most beautiful landscapes on the GR70 (the Goulet, Lozère and Bougès mountains).
7 day hike for experienced walkers, confort++
The itinerary may be subject to modification in relation to accommodation availability.
Departure: Langogne, 915m altitude ----> Le Cheylard-l’Evêque (16 km)
3 star B&B, 1125 m altitude
In the Mercoire forest
Le Cheylard-l’Evêque ----> La Bastide Puylaurent (20 km)
Hotel, 1024 m altitude
Between the Margeride and the Cévennes
La Bastide Puylaurent ---> Le Bonnetès (23 km)
2 star B&B, 1,237 m altitude
On the Goulet mountain
Le Bonnetès ---> Le Pont-de-Montvert (22 km)
Hotel, 875 m altitude
At the foot of Mont Lozère, on the banks of the Tarn
Le Pont-de-Montvert ---> Cocurès (24 km)
Hotel **, 575 m altitude
In the Tarn valley
Cocurès ---> St-Julien-d'Arpaon (15 km)
2 star B&B, 610 m altitude
In the Mimente valley
St-Julien-d'Arpaon ---> Cassagnas or Col de Jalcreste (7 km or 13 km)
All inclusive price (from 2 adults):
All inclusive package with B&B accommodation with a minimum of 2 "épis" or hotel, minimum 1*:
-Adult: 1 100 €
-Child under 10: 865 €
-Free for child under 2
- Donkey rental (1 donkey for 3 people)
- Transport of the donkey to the departure point (Langogne) and return transport for the donkey from the arrival point (Cassagnas) back to Castagnols.
- Individual transport to the departure point is possible. Otherwise the package includes a departure by train.
The cost of the taxi from Castagnols to Génolhac, the closest station, is included in the package.
- Organisation costs: provision of the topographical guide and any additional maps if required, booking of accommodation.
- The cost of invoicing and pre-payment of your accommodation and meals in the B&B structures.
- Full pension accommodation (evening meals, room/dormitory, breakfast and picnic):
- 1st night, the day before setting off, in Castagnols and the 6 overnight stages along the way. Remember to bring cutlery and airtight boxes for salads.
- Accommodation and food for the donkey at each overnight stage.
Arrival in Castagnols on the day before the walk. At 5 pm: instructions on walking with a donkey and about the route chosen. Meals and overnight at Castagnols.
Departure in the morning, transport of the donkey and 4 walkers maximum to the departure point; afternoon arrival at the next target guesthouse or B&B.
Return transport of the donkey and 4 walkers maximum back to Castagnols around 5 pm the last day.
For overnight in Gentiâne B&B half pension: 77 €/person.